Setting up your Hosted Voicemail
When you sign in for first time, you must set up your mailbox. This can only be done from the phone number associated with the voice mailbox…your desk phone. First-time sign-in involves four steps:
- Access Your Mailbox: Access your voice mailbox by calling pressing the Message Button, or dial *98 When prompted, enter your default PIN: 123456
- Change Your PIN: You will be prompted to enter your new PIN, and then asked to confirm the PIN by re-entering it.
- Record a Greeting: Next you will be prompted to record a greeting. Once you have recorded your greeting, it is played back to you and you are provided with options to keep it or change it.
- Press # to keep your greeting
- Press 0 to change your greeting
- Record a Name: Lastly, you will be prompted to record your name. Once you have recorded your name, it is played back to you and you are provided with options to keep it or change it.
- Press # to keep your recorded name
- Press 0 to change your recorded name
After initial set-up, you may access your voice mailbox from any other phone. To do this, call your own number. When you start to hear your greeting, press * on the telephone keypad. You will need to enter your PIN when prompted.
Hosted Voicemail Full User Guide »