If your company has multiple locations, and you want to standardize your business communications system throughout your organization, you face a series of challenges that needs solutions.
The fact is you need more than high-quality telecommunications equipment standardized throughout your organization. You also need a simple, reliable, standardized way to select, purchase, install and service that equipment — no matter where your offices are located nationwide.
The 12 Powerful Questions answered by becoming a National Account
- Can a single supplier provide and distribute equipment to each location?
- Should you contract with a local dealer or a national supplier?
- Will the supplier be in business two years from now? Five years from now?
- Can equipment prices be guaranteed in advance?
- Can labor prices be guaranteed in advance?
- Who will manage the installation?
- Will billing be centralized?
- Are payment options available?
- Is a down payment required?
- Who will install the system?
- Is the installation reliable and guaranteed?
- Can a single supplier provide ongoing service for each location?